- A warm and friendly welcome at the door or online -- it's our thing.
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere -- ties or t-shirts -- whatever you're comfortable in, we are too.
- A lot of friendship -- At FaithWestwood, we love to be together, and we love extending that same warmth to our visitors too. (Hopefully, you won't stay a visitor for long.)
- A little refreshment -- after worship, be sure to grab a cup of coffee and a treat in fellowship hall
At FaithWestwood, per new CDC guidelines, wearing a mask is optional for vaccinated people when in the building and urged for those who are not vaccinated. But, we take the following precautions for both in our congregation and our community. We want everyone to feel comfortable when they worship with us.
- Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations.
- Our water fountains are turned off -- be sure to bring your own drinks to enjoy during worship or grab a coffee before worship.
- The west balcony seating area is reserved for those who want to wear masks and would prefer to sit only with other masked worshipers.