- A warm and friendly welcome at the door -- it's our thing.
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere -- ties or t-shirts -- whatever you're comfortable in, we are too.
- A little refreshment and friendship -- before service, we tend to hang out in the foyer and fellowship hall, greeting and chatting with one another. Be sure to grab a cup of coffee and a donut -- and feel free to take them into the worship center if you'd like.
Where to Come In
- You can enter our parking lot from either Oaks Lane to the east of the church or from Old L Street to the north.
- Our main entrance faces east toward Oaks Lane -- it leads directly to our foyer, fellowship hall, and worship center
- Our west entrance faces west toward Central Middle School -- this entrance is on our second level. When you enter, take a left, then a right, and head downstairs to the foyer and worship center.
Kids of all ages are welcome to worship with us! Early in the service, we have a dedicated Children's Time when kids are called forward to enjoy a short message designed especially for them. If you'd prefer, there are opportunities for Sunday School and a Nursery too. Visit our Got Kids? page for more information.
As you enter the worship center, an usher will greet you and hand you a program. The program has details about the day's service, contact information, and a place to take notes, if you'd like. Our services usually last a little over an hour.
The 9:00 a.m. service is relaxed, traditional worship with hymns, an organ, piano, and both vocal and bell choirs. The 10:45 a.m. service is casual and contemporary with a band leading the music. Lyrics for both services are on the screens -- feel free to sing along!
The Bible-based message is 30 minutes or less. If you would like a bible of your own to take home, please take one as our gift to you from the Connection Center located in the foyer. You can watch past messages on our website, app, or listen to our weekly podcast too.
We celebrate communion on the first Sunday of every month. Our tradition is to come forward for communion, and all who put their faith in Jesus are welcome -- whether you're a partner in our church or any other church. If you would like to participate, the ushers will guide you.
As our guest, we do not expect you to give anything at our offering time -- your presence is your gift to us.
For those who call FaithWestwood home, we take two collections -- one for our general Ministry Fund and another for our weekly Mission Focus. Both collections go in the same bucket at offering time.
...be sure to grab some coffee and a treat. Or visit the Connection Center, chat with a member of our Guest Connections team, or stop by the Welcome Center by the east entrance for information and a gift from us.