- A warm and friendly welcome at the door or online -- it's our thing.
- A dedication to COVID-safe procedures -- including required masks at all services and social distancing
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere -- ties or t-shirts -- whatever you're comfortable in, we are too.
- A lot of friendship -- Before recent times, we used to hang out in the foyer and fellowship hall, greeting and chatting with one another over coffee and donuts. These days, it's waves and smiles behind our masks, but the feeling still remains -- we love to be together, and we love extending that same warmth to our visitors too. (Hopefully, you won't stay a visitor for long.)
- A little refreshment -- after worship, be sure to grab a pre-poured cup of fresh coffee and a treat before you leave
Where to Come In
- You can enter our parking lot from either Oaks Lane to the east of the church or from Old L Street to the north.
- Our main entrance faces east toward Oaks Lane -- it leads directly to our foyer, fellowship hall, and worship center
Kids of all ages are welcome to worship with us! Early in the service, we have a dedicated Children's Time when kids enjoy a short message designed especially for them. If you'd prefer, there are opportunities for fun and socially distanced Sunday School at 10:45 too. Visit our Got Kids? page for more information.
As you enter the worship center, an usher will greet you and, if you want, help you find a seat, socially distanced from others. Right now, we don't have programs, but you can look at our order of service on our website. Our services usually last a little over an hour.
The 9:00 a.m. service is relaxed, traditional worship with hymns, an organ, piano, and both vocal and bell choirs. The 10:45 a.m. service is casual and contemporary with a band leading the music.
The Bible-based message is 30 minutes or less. If you would like a bible of your own to take home, please take one as our gift to you from the Connection Center located in the foyer. You can watch past messages on our website, app, or listen to our weekly podcast too.
We celebrate communion on the first Sunday of every month. Currently, the Communion elements are available in individual, prepackaged cups, and all who put their faith in Jesus are welcome -- whether you're a partner in our church or any other church. If you would like to participate, the ushers will guide you.
As our guest, we do not expect you to give anything at our offering time -- your presence is your gift to us.
For those who call FaithWestwood home, we take two collections -- one for our general Ministry Fund and another for our weekly Mission Focus. Both collections go in the same bucket at offering time.
...be sure to greet Pastor Steve or one of the other team. Or visit the Connection Center, chat with a member of our Guest Connections team, or stop by the Welcome Center by the east entrance for more information.