Meet Your Hosts -- The Petes!
With their unique style, engaging humor, and boundless enthusiasm, The Petes bring so much energy and laughter to our VBS celebration!
Pete, RePete, 3Pete, and Tiny Pete make appearances at special events and in promotional videos throughout the year too. They keep us moving, keep us laughing, and VBS wouldn't be the same without them.
God Loves You No Matter What!
Theme: HAT NIGHT
Picnic condiments -- ketchup, mustard, relish, etc.
God is with You Everywhere!
Theme: WEAR YOUR CREW COLOR
Picnic drinks -- lemonade, juice
God is in Charge!
Theme: PJ NIGHT
God is Stronger Than Anything!
Theme: WESTERN WEAR
God is Surprising!
Theme: FAMILY NIGHT
Come as you are -- bring the whole family! We'll have a MONUMENTAL nacho bar, share highlights from our week, and much more!
Please RSVP for family night when you register for VBS!
Pork & Beans, fruit
One service -- 10:00 a.m.
Gather as one for a full worship service that celebrates a MONUMENTAL week at VBS!
Fun music, a recap of our fantastic week, and a special message too!
On The First Night:
- Find your child's name on the Crew List Roster
- Look for your child's Crew number on the Worship Center doors
- Check in your child with their Crew Leader at their Crew's pew and take home the child's pick-up tag. (Bring this tag back when you pick them up.)
- To pick up your child, check in again at their Crew's pew, and join us for Canyon Closing in the worship Center from 8:10 - 8:30 p.m.
- If you will not be the same person picking up your child at the end of the evening, please let us know at the Check-In Desk when you drop them off.
On Other Nights:
- Repeat #'s 3-5 above!
Start each with a blast of energy, music, dancing, and hilarious fun from The Petes!
- Awesome Bible Adventures
- KidVid Cinema
- Red Rocks Rec / Oasis Tastes
- Imagination Station
Gather again for more music and fun with The Petes before we go each night.
Parents & guardians are WELCOME and ENCOURAGED to join us for Canyon Closing!
The last night of VBS is FAMILY NIGHT!
On this night, parents stay with their kids and enjoy an evening of food, music, fun, and a whole bunch more antics from The Petes.
When you register, be sure to RSVP for this awesome VBS party for the whole family!
Like we said, VBS IS A BIG DEAL at FaithWestwood, and we like to get the entire congregation involved in the celebration! And of course, YOU'RE INVITED TOO!
So, on Sunday, June 19, at 10:00 a.m., we're worshiping kid-style!
One service, one big group!
Monumental Sunday is a full worship service with music, prayer, and a special message from Director of Children's Ministry Leah Dinoso. The Petes will be there to recap our adventures at VBS and share the Bible points and important lessons our kids learned throughout the week.