At FaithWorks Pantry, the first thing to expect is a warm greeting from our team and a spirit of friendship and caring community.
This is a quick process, and you do not need to bring anything with you.
- No ID necessary
- Give us your name
- Answer a simple yes/no question about your income
- Tell us the number of people in your household
Because of COVID-19, we've changed our distribution process to a drive-thru method:
- When you arrive, please stay in your car.
- Form a line with your car near the entrance to FaithWorks Pantry, as indicated by a sign.
- Wait in your car. A member of the team will come to you for check-in and to deliver a sack of pre-selected groceries.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this change in our process together.